When we think about our goals, we often feel excited about them. If you never feel excited about yours, then it’s high time you reevaluate them and ask yourself whether you are working on the right goals. Reaching your goal or working towards it is a process that should energize you, and bring you inspiration! But if you develop an unhealthy attachment to your goals, you are setting yourself up for a ton of stress! Because you dismiss the ability to look at your process objectively.
In today’s episode of The Abundantly Clear Podcast, Malorie shares a mindset shift that will help you reach your goals with less stress. She encourages you to have zero attachment to your goals because only then can you remove the emotions involved.
In a nutshell, she talks about:
- How to stop avoiding the things that are going to help you move forward.
- What needs to change so that you can identify the areas that you want to start shifting your energy, clearing all that noise out.
- Pinpointing what it is that you want to grow into.
- How to identify the areas you need to grow in, from a completely objective viewpoint.
- and so much more!
“We are not born great at everything – we learn. And part of growth is being able to say, “I am not great in that area, but I am going to give myself an opportunity to try and grow in it.”
- Malorie Nicole
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.