Age is just a number. It should never hold you from doing the things you’ve always wanted to do or taking a new turn in your life. In this episode, I have the privilege of speaking with Thom Singer. He is a professional speaker whose business suffered the wrath of the Covid pandemic. The easiest thing for Thom to do was to give up, but he chose to find a way out of his misery.
Thom Singer has an incredible personal growth challenge that we can all borrow from. He is on a mission to make sure that he lives his best life. He wants to make age 50-75 the best years of his life. Thom is a student of intentional living and the human connection catalyst.
Listen in and get motivated by Thom.
In a nutshell, we speak about:
- How Thom became a paid public speaker
- Thom’s perspective on people
- Thom’s personal growth challenge: Making age 50-75 the best years of his life
- How Thom became aware of his patterns
- Friendships and relationships: intentional friendships
- and so much more!
“We have to intentionally get to know people and invest in people at the soul level, or we’re just going to have a lot of people with a lot of superficial relationships.”
“When you don’t lead with ego, you win.”
– Thom Singer
Connect with Thom Singer:
Podcast: Making Waves at C-Level
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!