Human behavior has fascinated Renee Metty, the Founder and CEO of With Pause and The Cove School, for such a long time that she took the initiative to dive more into the rationale behind human interactions, why we do what we do and how we manifest our suppressed, subconscious fears and desires. The connection between our foundational years and how our developmental growth turns out cannot be understated.
Renee believes that one’s greatest asset is the quality of attention you bring to every aspect of your experience. Through speaking, workshops and training, With Pause™ boosts your ability to develop richer connections, manage stress, collaborate effectively and renew your mental clarity. She now works with businesses and schools, who are seeking clarity, calm and a more meaningful life. Her approach cultivates mindfulness balanced with compassion while cultivating presence.
Tune in to learn more about:
- Living an authentic life
- Foundational curriculum and philosophy
- Side-hustles and running your own business
- Wonder, curiosity and openness
- Self-awareness and self-care
- Working through discomfort
- and so much more!
“The thing that draws me to children, that draws me to teaching, to facilitating, is that WONDER, CURIOSITY and OPENNESS.”
– Renee Metty
Check out The Cove School:
Check out With Pause:
LinkedIn: Renee Metty
Facebook: With Pause
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!