Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco is the CEO of People Building, Inc., and the powerhouse behind the What Are You Made Of? movement.
He is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, visionary and thought leader. He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build people. He is driven to Inspire others and he measures his success on how he is able to help others achieve greatness. C-Roc had a fire lit in him at an early age. That fire has ignited him with a fierce desire to compel people to see the greatness inside themselves using past life events to fuel their fire, inciting him to write his debut book, ROCKET FUEL, which is slated for release in early 2021 and features a foreword written by Grant Cardone.
Mike is on a mission to find out what you’re made of. It’s a mission he’s working towards each day by using the art of “people building”, and by establishing himself as one of the great business leaders out there. Having recently been voted as one of the Top Business Leaders To Follow In 2020 by Yahoo Finance, Mike joins the podcast today to talk about his entrepreneurial journey, and how you can turn setbacks into rocket fuel to keep driving yourself forward, and by doing so, turn the hurdles into finish-lines.
In a nutshell, we speak about:
- The background to Mike’s entrepreneurship journey.
- How Mike acquires talent that cares and keeps people interested in his company.
- Mike’s core values and how they align with his mission.
- The best way to help shift someone’s perspective into tapping into their own internal power.
- How Mike collectively helps his employees’ dreams come true.
… and so much more!
“So many ideas go to the grave because people don’t know what to do with them.”
– Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco
Connect with Mike:
Youtube: Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco
Book: Rocket Fuel
Podcast: What Are You Made Of?
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie, and stay connected.