It’s easy for us to create illusions of what it means when we feel like we haven’t done something perfectly. When we fail to meet our goals, most people will probably not even notice. It’s probably not that big of a deal because life is not just about reaching goals. It’s also about learning how to treat yourself with love, respect, and compassion.
In today’s episode of the Abundantly Clear podcast, Malorie talks about how high-achieving entrepreneurs can be so hard on themselves even when they shouldn’t. She shares a personal story that most of us can relate to, so tune in to learn more!
- Treating yourself better and giving yourself the opportunity to grow.
- Acknowledging when we start falling back on our targets.
- Why you should not be too hard on yourself.
- How to identify your sabotage patterns and what to do when you notice them.
…and so much more!
“For the most part, we are much harder on ourselves than anybody else’s. And it’s easy for us to create these illusions of what it means when we feel like we haven’t done something perfect.”
– Malorie Nicole
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie, and stay connected.