Murray Hidary is a multi-disciplinary, creative visionary and tech pioneer who started his first company at 22 years old, after studying Music and Composition at NYU. His success as an early Internet entrepreneur, starting in 1994, sprung from his innate sense that creating networks and platforms for connection amongst people could both elevate productivity and consciousness.
In today’s episode of the Abundantly Clear podcast, Murray speaks about mindset, choosing your response in life, and how everyone overcomes different adversities. Murray has just had a really cool transition from tech entrepreneur to music and I am excited to share his story with you!
In a nutshell, we cover:
- Murray’s transition from the world of creating ventures projects to the world of music.
- How Murray’s wild story, despite it being quite traumatic, transformed his life.
- How he approached the change and opened his mind to the world of possibilities- a decision he does not regret.
- A picture of what his musical journey looks like
- How undermining our potential prevents us from realizing the gifts we possess.
…and so much more!
“Walking opens up 60% more creativity than if you were just sitting.”
– Murray Hidary
Connect with Murray:
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie, and stay connected.