Just as physical fitness helps our bodies to stay strong, mental fitness helps us to achieve and sustain a state of good mental health. When we are mentally healthy, we enjoy our life and environment, and the people in it. We can be creative, learn, try new things, and take risks. We are better able to cope with difficult times in our personal and professional lives.
In today’s episode, Malorie talks with Thomas Drew, the co-founder of 1AND1 Life – a mental health and performance company that curates and customizes content, products, and tools to guide and inform its community. Thomas talks about growing up with supportive parents, overcoming depression and suicidal ideation, and how understanding health and the affiliate marketplace have heightened his passion in life. Tune in for a wake-up call on why you need to keep your mental health in check!
In this episode, Malorie discuss:
- Importance of mental health
- Accepting emotional support from people who matter to you
- Identifying your trauma, figuring out your strengths and weaknesses
- Loving the life you are living
- Spending time with parents
- Paying attention to patterns
- Glamorizing entrepreneurship
“We gotta make sure we are practicing what we preach.”
“Become an entrepreneur because you understand what that means and that’s actually what you want to do.”
– Thomas Drew
Connect with Thomas:
Website: 1AND1 Life
Facebook: 1AND1 Life
Pinterest: 1AND1 Life
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.