Consciously embracing the leadership mindset means elevating employee engagement, attracting and retaining talented employees, and aligning an organization behind a compelling vision. Conscious leaders think strategically, collaborate more and redefine challenges so as to create opportunities. It has a strong empirical foundation and established pathways for development
In today’s episode, Malorie speaks with Derek Champagne, the founder & CEO of The Artist Evolution, a full-service agency building successful brands, marketing tools, and campaigns. He is also the author of the bestselling book “Don’t Buy A Duck,” endorsed by Seth Godin, and co-founder of champagnemarketingcourses.com. Derek is on a mission to educate entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers on creating effective marketing that drives engagement right to the bottom line.
In this episode you’ll learn
- His mindset on leadership and business
- How he realized that he wasn’t being an intentional leader
- Why failure is an opportunity to learn
- Using our skills and talents intentionally without fear.
- The importance of being in alignment with your life and embracing change as it comes
- and so much more!
In the world that I work in, you never master something; it keeps changing. And if you can’t change, and evolve and be agile with it, you’ll become a dinosaur really quickly. To be masers in our industries, we must always be students.
– Derek Champagne
Connect with Derek:
LinkedIn: Derek Champagne
Derek’s book: Don’t Buy A Duck: Stop Wasting Money & Only Do Marketing That Works
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!