It doesn’t matter what someone’s job title is, great value and ideas come from everywhere in the company and people with a growth mindset do this the most. This is why as a leader, you should do everything in your power to fill your organization with people who take ownership and responsibility for their role.
In today’s episode, Malorie speaks with David Russell, the founder of Manage 2 Win – a management consulting firm located in the Sacramento, California area. David is a hiring and leadership expert working with organizations worldwide. He is recognized as a premier leadership and company culture coach, author or co-author of five books including two on leadership and Dave’s Charm School, host of the popular Manage 2 Win Podcast, and Hire the Best, a complete hiring system to attract, qualify, hire, and onboard top talent. If you’d like to know more about his systematic and conscientious approach that has helped leaders and organizations in all industries improve leadership systems, engage employees, and strengthen company culture, this episode is for you!
- How to hire, manage, retain and develop people
- The three key components of his leadership recipe
- Tips on how to avoid getting caught up in the emotion of hiring
- The core things to look out for when hiring somebody
- and so much more!
My calling in life is to help people avoid my mistakes.
Connect with David:
LinkedIn: Manage 2 Win
YouTube: Manage 2 Win
Podcast: The Manage 2 Win Podcast
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.