Imagine making all those concerns on public speaking, pitching, cold calling, customer ranting, and network building, all magically go away. Now, instead of wishing them away, imagine doing something that will make them all much easier, because they are and will remain part of our everyday life. This is exactly what improvisation does! Not only does improv help you think quickly when in a tricky situation but also improve team spirit and cohesion.
In today’s episode of the Abundantly Clear podcast, Malorie speaks to Erin Diehl, founder of Improve It! Erin’s company is on a mission to provide high-energy, laughter-filled, corporate performances and team-building workshops that feature professionally-trained improvisers. Improve it!’s corporate performances have teams roaring with laughter and their highly-interactive workshops enhance the team’s cohesion and communication skills. Tune in for a wake-up call on why companies should create a friendlier, more collaborative atmosphere in the workplace through improv.
- How Erin piloted and actualized the idea if starting Improve It!
- How Erin’s company helps to develop relationships, enhance trust, and network with people
- How to use experiential learning to help people be their true self
- The connection between Erin’s life, improv, and the work she does around helping people overcome failure
- How the pandemic affected Improve It! and how they successfully pivoted
- and so much more!
My purpose is to serve people with a smile. And I want them to come to me and have a conversation and leave feeling lighter and better.
– Erin Diehl
Connect with Erin:
Podcast: The Failed It! Podcast
Facebook: improve it
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.