Want to know a secret? A lot of the rigidity we see in the world around us doesn’t actually exist. The boundaries we perceive are typically ones we’ve been told not to cross – but there’s nothing to stop us. Unleash your creativity to unlock your potential.
Dr. Bill Dorfman knew from a very young age that he wanted to be a dentist. What he didn’t anticipate was his entrance into TV-world as a very unique type of celebrity. He jumped in with both feet, mastering every opportunity that came his way. Today, Dr. Bill continues to practice alongside his media appearances and mentorship work. He also runs The LEAP Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to giving teens and young adults the tools to develop their talent and potential.
On this episode of the Abundantly Clear podcast, Malorie and Dr. Bill dive into how a dentist became a masterful, impactful TV presence, making decisions with an emphasis on creativity and absolute excellence, the mission of The LEAP Foundation and living life with energy and intention. Join the conversation for a wake-up call to the opportunities that surround you.
- How knocking out all his baby teeth as a toddler helped Dr. Bill realize his lifelong calling
- Why wealth without contribution to the world is an awful waste (and why contributing is the best kind of selfish)
- What it means to give more than 100% of your energy and your gifts to every day of your life
- And much more!
“To your followers and people who are building businesses: Don’t box yourself in. That’s the biggest mistake that businesses make. You know, you need to really think that there is no box and make intelligent and novel and unique and creative decisions.”
– Dr. Bill Dorfman
Connect with Dr. Bill:
- LEAP Foundation
- Instagram (Send him a DM!)
- Meet the Mentor podcast
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!