Really organized people are not born organized, they have to cultivate healthy habits, which then help them to stay organized. So even if you think you are a very disorganized person, you can learn to be organized. From planning things, jotting things down, to ditching the unnecessary and organizing things that matter, you will become an organized person as long as you’re willing to learn and practice.
In today’s episode, Malorie speaks about a massively underrated asset to success – being organized. How often do we talk about organization when it comes to business, career and life success? Making more money and having more assets in your life often comes with more responsibility – that’s pretty inevitable. So if you want to make more money, there’s a really, really good chance that you are going to have more responsibility. Hence the need for being organized!
In a nutshell, she covers:
- Allowing yourself to implement simple organizational tools.
- Why people whose identity has been developed around chaos find disorganization familiar.
- Building the life that you want by compounding consistency and organization.
- The importance of keeping a daily task list.
- What to do if you identify yourself as someone who is always experiencing chaos.
- Tips to think about and implement organization into your life.
… and so much more!
“Compounding consistency in organization is how you build the life that you want. What you do over a year and what you do over five years compounds upon itself, and gives you all of those things that right now you wish you had.”
– Malorie Nicole
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie, and stay connected.