Would you believe it if I told you that it is possible to effortlessly live a life of abundance? That it is possible to have really wonderful relationships, financial security, and a job or a business or career that really lights you up?
Developing an abundant mindset impacts your personal and professional success. When you have an abundance mindset you feel clear, confident, and capable. When you have a scarcity mentality you fear the unknown and believe there is only so much of everything. Developing an abundance mindset leads to greater creativity and happiness. It also increases gratitude, appreciation and builds positive habits.
In today’s episode, Malorie talks about:
- How to make a consistent effort in rewiring how our brain thinks (especially if we are constantly having negative thoughts).
- How we subconsciously try to protect ourselves from being judged by others.
- How protecting ourselves from the responsibility of having an abundant life is hindering our progress.
- How to widen your horizon and broaden your world by looking at the positive side of things.
… and so much more!
“Change doesn’t happen until the unconscious is brought to the conscious mind.”
– Malorie Nicole
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie, and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63, and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!