In today’s episode, Malorie speaks with Jen Du Plessis. Jen is known as America’s Mortgage Mastery Mentor – a title hard-earned over a stellar 37-year career she was consistently listed in the top 1 percent high performer in the US mortgage industry. Jen is also the host of two hugely successful podcasts, Mortgage Lending Mastery and Success to Significance – Life After Breaking through Glass Ceiling, and best-selling author of LAUNCH – How to Take Your Business to New Heights. A regular commentator on some of the US most recognized news channels, newspapers, and industry journals, Jen is also internationally known as a charismatic keynote speaker. Jen believes that when you work on purpose, you can play with passion.
Tune in to learn more about:
- Setting up your 12 week year
- Moments when she’s been told she couldn’t and how she went ahead and changed the narrative
- How Jen solve problems, especially those in her business
- How she knew it was time to be intentionally present for her family and the strategies she developed for that
- Why we are so scared to ask ourselves the question of what brings us joy
- Her thoughts on running a business with your partner
- and so much more!
Connect with Jen:
Facebook: Jen Du Plessis
LinkedIn: Jen Du Plessis
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!