Writing humbles you. It makes you see things in yourself – your writing, your worldview, your weird way of expressing ideas – that you didn’t otherwise notice. Most people have a dream of writing a book but never realize it. Not because they can’t or don’t know how, but because they’re afraid. Because an unrealized dream is safer than an action that could fail.
In today’s episode of Abundantly Clear podcast, Malorie talks to Laura Gale, an author, editor, and ghostwriter. Laura shares why being totally honest with what you want in life is super important, and how writing helps you do exactly that. She also shares how writing, a super incredible tool, can be used to clear up our minds and get laser-focused on our goals. Tune in to learn more!
- How Laura got started in the entrepreneurial world
- How she’s learned to replicate people’s voices so well when writing by building real relationships
- Some of the stories that Laura turns down
- The therapeutic component of writing people’s stories
- and so much more!
The best advice I’ve ever gotten came really really early from a guy who’d been in entrepreneurship for years and he said to me, “Leave space in your life for serendipity.”
– Laura Gale
Connect with Laura:
Podcast: The Business of Writing
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!