Healing others doesn’t work if you’re running on empty yourself. Have you made an effort recently – especially recently – to refuel your goals and how you strive to reach them?
Amanda Jane Daley is a leading business mentor for health and wellness entrepreneurs. With nearly 20 years in online marketing, Amanda has earned recognition by the world’s top advertising awards. Yet the fast-paced corporate lifestyle saw her training in multiple energetic healing modalities for many years to “survive” and heal her own health. Since stepping away from the corporate grind to combine her two superpowers, healing and marketing, in a unique business mentoring approach, she has built a 7-figure online coaching business that has served 1000s of new entrepreneurs worldwide.
On this episode of the Abundantly Clear podcast, Malorie and Amanda discuss Amanda’s difficult introduction to the concept of burnout after her corporate career, our mental hang-ups around the money we make (even when we’re making a lot of it), and how the ways in which we take care of ourselves are taking center stage, now more than ever. Listen in for a piercingly honest look at success backed by purpose and commitment.
- Why Amanda approaches her life in entrepreneurship as a personal development journey above all
- What “spiritual bypassing” means, and why it’s vital that we engage in some healthy confrontation with our own shadows
- How the best health coaches out there continue to come back to the basics, no matter what level they reach
- And much more!
“There truly is an energetic nature to all of this. It’s mindset, it’s action. Of course, you don’t just meditate your way to a successful business… but 80% of the “success” for me has come from shifting things internally. And that’s why it’s been, you don’t do that without things that push you to do that. I think that’s why it’s a big personal development journey.”
– Amanda Daley
Connect with Amanda:
- Visit amandajdaley.com/abundantlyclear to get some goodies specifically for Abundantly Clear listeners!
- Check out Amanda’s programs at Upswing Mastermind
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!