Entrepreneurship attracts perfectionists. If that’s you, don’t worry – you’re certainly not alone. Learning to move past the mindset of perfection, however, is one of the most important pieces of showing up as your best self, inside your business and out.
Justin Goff is a copywriter with several multimillion-dollar companies to his name, the drive to help other business owners craft offers that convert to cold traffic, and a passionate heart for helping rescue dogs in need. Unfailingly honest and willing to share his insight and know-how, Justin is an open book when it comes to growing as a leader and as a human being.
On this episode of the Abundantly Clear podcast, Malorie and Justin talk through the process of simplifying your business to focus in on what’s really working, letting go of perfectionist tendencies in order to be good to your people (and yourself), and how Justin challenges himself and those around him through proactive mentoring. Join in to shed some light on the blocks you never knew you needed to overcome.
- How Justin applies the skills that make him so successful in business to make a huge impact on outside causes
- Why looking into your past to analyze where your behaviors come from is a necessary part of thriving as an entrepreneur
- What separates teaching from coaching, and how to figure out which one is appropriate in each situation
- And much more!
“I realized with perfectionism, how you treat yourself is very much how you treat others too. If you’re super critical of yourself and demand perfection out of yourself, you’re gonna do that for everybody around you. That was a big lesson for me to learn to see that you can’t be gentle with yourself and then hard on others, like it just really doesn’t work like that. So yeah, really fixing the relationship with yourself first is definitely the most important part for you as a business owner and generally as a person.”
– Justin Goff
Connect with Justin:
- Apply for Justin’s daily email list
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people remove their mindset blocks, so they can experience the growth in their business and decrease in stress they desire. Check the site to learn more, download a freebie and stay connected.
If you liked this episode, take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and post a review, or visit us here – and be sure to check out episodes 57, 63 and 24 to hear more from Malorie’s clients!