Subscribe To The Podcast On iTunes!
To get abundantly clear on your vision, purpose, business and life, make sure you subscribe for the top resource!
Shatter the Mold and Diminish Your Doubts
Andrew Kaplan is an author, marketing consultant, and copywriter. He is the developer, creator, and host of Shatter the Mold podcast. Author of the book It Doesn’t Matter What You’re Selling.
In this week’s episode, Andrew shares with us his beliefs on what it means to free yourself from groupthink, how to expand your mind, and speaking your truth to create a life that’s created by your design. We cover next-level business growth, and diminishing doubt to find your key to success.
- Why it’s important to sit down and think about the timeline of the things that you do and where it leads you.
- What factors can people do to avoid falling in the concept of groupthink.
- How clarity plays an important role in living abundantly clear in your truth.
- And much more!
“Clarity comes in so many ways and it’s required from both sides of the relationship.”
– Andrew Kaplan
Click here to check out Andrew Kaplan
Click here to purchase Andrew’s book It Doesn’t Matter What You’re Selling
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people get out of their own way, so they can experience the abundance and freedom they were meant for. Find resources and more information about Malorie Nicole’s coaching services here.
- Connect with Malorie Nicole on Facebook or Instagram!
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!