Subscribe To The Podcast On iTunes!
To get abundantly clear on your vision, purpose, business and life, make sure you subscribe for the top resource!
The Art Of Love And Business
If you can master the art of good communication and find those who compliment your weaknesses, while living in your zone of genius, that’s when you are operating at maximum strength.
Kory and Jenna lay out the blueprint for this.
They might be young, but I encourage you to release any assumptions before tuning into this episode to hear their story about why they’ve partnered up not just romantically, but in business to change the industry.
While some say millennials are lazy, they know and show otherwise.
In this episode, Kory and Jenna share with us their tips on communication and leveraging strengths to build multiple thriving businesses all in their early 20’s.
- Why achieving a balance between a work and romantic relationship can pay off big time.
- What to do to when working together in a business and romantic relationship.
- How to communicate and leverage strengths to build multiple thriving businesses all in their early 20’s.
- And much more!
“We are always learning growing together.”– Jenna “If you have to pick it, it’s not going to work out.” – Kory
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people get out of their own way, so they can experience the abundance and freedom they were meant for. Find resources and more information about Malorie Nicole’s coaching services here.
- Connect with Malorie Nicole on Facebook or Instagram!
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!