Murray Newlands FRSA is an entrepreneur, business advisor and speaker. Newlands is also an adviser to the Draper Nexus Network of Things Fund that invests in IOT companies. He gives practice advice from the 1000’s of pitches he has heard for entrepreneurs and startups to grow their companies, get investment and succeed.
Newlands received a Bachelor of Laws and he is qualified as a Lawyer. He gained his Green Card by being recognized by the US government as an “alien of extraordinary ability.” Newlands is the author of “Online Marketing: A User’s Manual” published by John Wiley & Sons. He has also published “How to Get PR for your Startup: Traction” and “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals” added to that
This episode has Murray unpacking his proven business mindset and habits for a successful business. Let’s join him as he delves into the one thing that builds mental toughness, a key factor that drives business success.
- What is independent thinking
- Why the concept of healthy debates lead to business success
- What brings mental toughness and how does it help your business
“They say in sales that if you need to speak to a hundred people to get one sale, every no is one more step towards yes. I think it’s so true. It’s so true with entrepreneurship.” – Murray Newlands
Connect With Murray Newlands
How to get involved
- Malorie has become an expert in helping people get out of their own way, so they can experience the abundance and freedom they were meant for. Find resources and more information about Malorie Nicole’s coaching services here.
- Connect with Malorie Nicole on Facebook or Instagram!
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!